Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Qinghai Nationalities University & Study in
Admission Information for Non-degree Students
I. Admission requirements
Applicants should be non-Chinese permanent residents or Chinese citizens of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions, in good health, who are
over 18 and under 60 years-old.
II. Application and admission time
Foreign friends can apply for language classes such as Chinese, Tibetan, Mongolian and Salar.
(1) Spring Semester (the beginning of term is in early March each year), application time: September 1 of last year to January 10 of next year.
(2) Autumn Semester (the beginning of term is in early September each year), application time: March 1 to July 10 of the year.
(3) Short-term study group (more than 8 people) can make application at anytime.
III. Application materials and procedures
Applicants submit application materials to College of International Education of Qinghai Nationalities University------the university verify and go through admission procedures------ mail Confirmation of Enrollment and Form JW202 to student------ students take the above two documents to the Chinese embassy to apply for an “X” Visa------ applicants bring Confirmation of Enrollment to register within the time limit.
(1) Qinghai Nationalities University International Students Confirmation of Enrollment
(2) Personal resume
(3) Registration form for foreigners coming to Qinghai
(4) Medical examination report
(5) Latest degree certificate
(6) Copy of passport
(7) Photo of passport (passport-photo-sized photo)
(8) Certificate of Non-criminal Record notarized by Chinese embassy (consulate)
(9) Certificate of Kindred notarized by Chinese embassy (consulate) (only for overseas students with families)
(10) Working Certificate or Studying Certificate in China (once worked or studied in China)
Note: Item No.1, 2, 3 can be downloaded from our website. All above materials can be provided with copies.
IV. Curriculum arrangements
(1) Chinese class: Elementary Chinese, Intermediate Chinese, Advanced Chinese (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
(2) Tibetan class (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
(3) Mongolian class (listening, speaking, reading, writing); Tu language class (listening, speaking); Salar language class (listening, speaking).
(4) Short-term study group: they have class in the morning, communicate with different nationality students in the afternoon and make study tours